RSVP on Meetup
Daytime Activities Group (DAGs) – second Tuesday of the month
- Activities are generally held on the second Tuesday of each month and feature a range of activities including local native garden visits, workshops and art and creative vistis related to native plants.
- We combine our activities with the ANSPA Garden Design Study Group (GDSG).
- Check this page details for activity time and location.
- Generally, All ‘local’ activities commence at 10:30am as the activity may be located a significant distance from Canberra .
- Members are to make their own travel arrangements, however, should you be without or in need of transport and I am travelling from Queanbeyan past your suburb to the event – do not hesitate to call me for help. I know other members will also assist you in the same circumstance.
- Members of the Garden Design Study Group are invited and welcome to join with ANPS gardeners to give their considered advice on each of the garden sites.
- Please Note: Times and dates may change due to the availability of the location, times and supporting staff.
- Email is the best way for me to contact you but you will need to supply your email to me if you wish to be fully informed of changes.
- All activities will conclude with either a morning tea or a luncheon at a café or restaurant close to the activity location.
- To join the DAGs mailing list email the DAGs Coordinator